Monday, March 11, 2013

What I Wore Today #31

I have been so slack with my blog lately. I'm really sorry to everyone!
I enjoy writing it so much, and posting all sorts of things, but I really haven't had much time to come online recently. 

I am planning on posting lots of new pictures, and posting daily outfit posts, also I have started writing a big SALES post, which will feature everything that I bought during the major sales that were available in stores worldwide! I bought lots of things which I love so much, and I hope you guys will love them too!
Also, I will be starting a Makeup By Me section, where I will feature some of my work, so you can see what I get up to on my weekdays!
Aaaand, I recently did a FOR SALE post too, and I ended up selling almost everything. The good news is, I have lots more items which I'm hoping to sell, so I will be adding more items and also doing a completely new post where you can browse lots of clothes, bags, shoes & accessories!

For now, here is an outfit post, which features a look which I wore a while ago for a night out!
Hope you like it. xoxo

One of my favorite looks to date! I just ADORE faux fur! This one is from Pull & Bear! I had my eye on it for a while but they didn't have it in my size, I noticed there was one on the mannequin in the store window though, and lucky me, it was just my size! So that's how I finally got my hands on this gorgeous piece!




3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit babes!! :D

    Following you, would be great if you checked out my new blog and followed back!

    Your blog is awesome! Should let me know whenever you are in Ldn, would be great to do a collaboration!!

    shanteshante.blogspot.co.uk

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style sooo much! :)

    Kisses from http://jadorefashionlove.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...