Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Maison Martin Margiela with H&M - What I Bought!

As you may have noticed, I am quite a big fan of H&M designer collaborations. 
Not only because they items in these collections are affordable, but because the thought of owning something that's gorgeous AND limited at the same time, is fanstastic! 
There have always been a few pieces which I absolutely loved from every special guest designer, from Versace to Anna Dello Russo, and now, Maison Martin Margiela too!

I mainly wanted two items from the collection, one of them which I luckily got my hands on - The gorgeous rhinestone necklace, which is actually a re-edition of an MMM piece from their Spring-Summer 2004 collection! How cool!

I remember browsing the H&M website when I first saw the official collection pictures, and this necklace was definitely what caught my eye first! I am crazy about jewelry, I have to wear lots of bling & bracelets, necklaces, everything! Not all at the same time obviously, but statement jewelry is something I just can't seem to get enough of! 
This piece was such a good purchase, I''m truly happy that there was still a few left by the time I got to H&M, which was actually almost 2 hours from where I live!

And that takes us to the gorgeous candy clutch MMM also released in their H&M collection. Unfortunately since I live so far from the only H&M that carries special designer collaboration pieces, I missed out on it! 
Apparently they sold out immediately, after 5-10 mins! 
Crazy, but that makes me feel a bit better about not being able to buy it I guess... haha!

Check out some pics I took of my gorgeous purchase + some extra photos of the clutch I wanted!




This is how it looks on: 


And the metallic finish "candy wrapper clutch" that I just love:
 So mad I missed out, but to make it all see, better, I do have a similar mirrored silver clutch bag from Zara after all...




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...