Sunday, October 14, 2012

New In: ZARA Emerald Green Necklace

 I have had my eye on this gorgeous Zara necklace the moment I spotted it at the store in Budapest. I fell in love immediately. I didn't buy it then, because I was in a rush and I regret it the moment I left the city, but I was lucky enough to be able to find it at another store, and so I bought the last one left a few weeks later.
This necklace has become bloggers favorite piece, and no wonder, because it is absolutely stunning!
You don't have to wear anything exciting when you have this necklace on. A simple black or white shirt is enough. Pair it with this beauty and you will sure to have all eyes looking at you! xoxo

Can't wait to wear it!

Check out all the different ways you can wear it:

3 comments:

  1. Love this necklace. Saw it in NY in the beginning of the summer. but sadly didn't get it. I now want it for a wedding that I have in a couple of days, but can't locate it online or in stores.
    Do you by chance have the item number so the stores can do a search for me??
    If you do, that would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :)
      Unfortunately, this necklace isn't in stores anymore. It's from last years collection, and its very hard to find. The value of it has gone up x3, now they sell for around $150-200, and they were originally just $50 in store!
      I am not planning on selling mine as it is one of my favorite necklaces, but I do have one that is exactly the same down to the very last detail, except the colour is a lighter green not as dark and emerald as the ZARA one. Let me know if you'd be interested, I would sell it to you if you'd like!
      Thanks and hope to speak to you soon. x
      Amy

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...