Thursday, April 19, 2012

Makeup My Way #1

Hello to all my wonderful followers!
Many of you probably don't know that I do makeup in my spare time... It's something that I have always loved and enjoyed doing, and it's definitely something that I plan for the future as well! I adore everything that involves creativity, so it's no wonder that I just love styling & creating different looks not only when it comes to clothes, but beauty as well! 

I thought I would show you some of the past looks I have done for a club where I work!

Last Saturday, the theme was Candy Girls! Katy Perry and her California Gurls video immediately popped into my mind, but I wanter something more! Something more fabulous and more... pink!
So that's how I came up with this super bubblegummy pink look, which kind of reminds me of a cross between Miss Perry and Nicki Minaj! Haha!

(This would also be great for a costume party!)

Personally, I love the outcome!
Definitely my favorite that I have done so far!


Products I used:
Eyeshadow - MAC Suave Intensions for the blue 
and MAC Dollymix blush for the pink,
topped off with blue & pink glitter!
Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline gel in Blacktrack
Lipstick - NYX Narcissus mixed with Strawberry Milk
Blush - MAC Dollymix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...