Friday, March 2, 2012

What I Wore Today #26

Hey everyone!
I'm heading off to our capital city to get some things do, but before I leave I wanted to quickly do a post! And as you can see by the title it's going to be an outfit one!
I wore this look to work the other day, when it was so cold outside... Thank God the weather has gotten much better since! The faux fur I wore was absolutely perfect for the minus degrees, it made me stay so warm & it's not only warm but fashionable too! I love it! My mom got it for me a few weeks ago from H&M and I instantly fell in love!
As usual, I paired it with black trousers and black boots & a black bag! I just can't get enough of black... it's my favorite color to wear! You can never do wrong with it.

Faux fur: H&M
Black shirt: Bershka
Gold necklace: H&M
Trousers: Tally Weijl
Rings: Tally Weijl & YSL
Thigh High Boots: Bershka


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...