Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Glittery Golden Glamour

I can happily say that I have finally got ahold of my dream shoes!
Last weekend, on my way home from my grandparents, I spotted these amazing beauties. I knew I had to have them the moment I spotted them! It was love at first sight!
These will spice definitely spice up any outfit I wear. (And they would've been perfect for New Years too!) They are just so stunning, especially in real life. I wish the glitteriness would show through the pictures, but it really doesn't. It just sparkles like crazy! And the gold mirrored platforms are so shiny also! 
Simply perfect, is all I can say! I really can't wait to wear them already!

If any of you might be interested in a pair or two, let me know! 
Simply drop me an email at glampearls@live.com, and I'll do my best to reply as soon as I can.
 Also available in silver colour. xo


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...