Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I Wore Today #18

I had a fun time at the Lounge on Sunday, but soon after, I was off to work! 
...And this is what I chose to wear for the day!

This blazer I'm wearing, I mentioned in one of my previous posts, HERE. I loooove it so much, but I just wish you could see the cute leopard fur neck-part, my hair is unfortunately covering it...
I also found this exact same jacket in WHITE! Can you believe it? I'm obsessed with black & white, so I jumped at the chance and bought that one too! I'll do a post about that too!
Then there's my adorable gold sequin clutch, which I'm totally addicted to right now! It's just so shiny & so girly and just totally gorgeous! It really blings up any outfit, and it's just the right size, not too big, not too small.
I really liked this whole outfit, and I can't wait to wear the white version soon! :)

PS - Check out the disco balls in the background! I just want to take them all and hang them up in my room! Haha!


Caramel Blazer: Thanks to Tally Weijl 
Gold Sequin Clutch: ZARA
Thigh High Boots: Bershka
Watch: From Australia
Black Pants: Bershka
Black Shirt: ZARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...