Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wishlist #5

Each month, I will be doing a post on 3 items that I would absolutely die for!
Here are the next three items that are on my major want list!

Currently lusting over:
  1. Christian Louboutin Miss Clichy 140 Ankle Boots. I have been in love with these gorgeous ankle boots for years now... I think these are great to spice up an all-black outfit, which I have so many of. They would be perfect for any time of the year, let that be with a mini dress or black pants & a blazer! My love for leopard print will never end. Totally want!
  2. Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Gold Double Panther Necklace. Ok, so I only just spotted this necklace a few weeks ago, when they were first released, and I have to say I fell in love the moment I saw it. It also comes in black, but the gold is so much more stylish, the black to me is a bit rock chic, but I do love that one aswell. I've been obsessing over Cartier's panthere line for as long as I can remember, but it's safe to say that these Givenchy panther pieces almost made me forget about Cartier's beautiful panther line. This necklace is so badass, it's so big and so chunky, you don't need to wear anything exciting or over-the-top if you have this baby on! You'll be sure to get noticed!
  3. Yves Saint Laurent Easy Y Studded Bag. I love anything studded, so it comes as no surprise that these bags in my opinion, are to die for! They would definitely bling up any outfit, and of course be a real eye-catcher! They are huge, so a lot can fit in to this bag, which is great, because I always carry too much with me! Be mine, Easy Y!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...