Monday, October 31, 2011

What I Wore Today #17

Hi everyone!
For some weekend fun, I decided to wear this black faux fur gilet, with black suede thigh high boots, and paired them with one of my favorite colours - red!
I love love red, especially with black, it just really makes your outfit pop!
I also wore red lipstick, but decided to swap it for nude lips later on, as the red got really messy & just too much by the end of  the day! And I just love my nude way too much to part with it this easily! :)

Also, how do you like this new photo? I cropped the background out this time, and just experimented with it a little for fun! Might do more like this in the future, it's more exciting like this in my opinion!
Black faux fur gilet: Bershka
Black pants: Bershka
Thigh high boots: Bershka
Black shirt: ZARA
Red sleeves: New Yorker
Bag: Chanel

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...