Monday, October 17, 2011

My H&M Wishlist

So I was just browsing the H&M website, and I thought I would do a little wishlist post of the things I'm totally wanting from there! 
They are basically accessories, apart from the tuxedo style hot pink blazer, which is from H&M's brand new By Night collection! I'm blazer obsessed, and even though I have 4 pink blazers, I still cannot resist this bright beauty! 
Also, I'm really into fur, leopard print, oversized clutches, and gold, chunky statement jewelery, so it comes naturally that I absolutely adore all of this! 
So buying them as soon as/if they're in stock at our local H&M! ( Well ok, only if they look as good in real life as they do on these pictures ;) )

Which one's your favorite? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...