Saturday, August 20, 2011

What I Wore Today #11

Hello everyone!
It was insanely hot today, you know that unbearable humidity where you can hardly breathe... I just wanted to jump into a pool so badly!

I was out pretty much all day, so I decided to wear this snake print maxi dress which I bought yesterday when I was on a promotional tour for work. We stopped at a nearby shopping centre and my first stop was New Yorker, where I found this lovely lovely summery dress on a sale rack, for just $8! I paired it with nude jelly flats from Weide, and some gold accessories. 
I really liked the whole look with the gold details and I just felt sooo breezy in this dress! 
I simply love wearing maxi dresses, and for under $10, this was definitely a real steal!

Snake Print Maxi Dress: New Yorker
Nude Jelly Flats: Weide
Cuff Bracelet: Hermés
Ring: YSL

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...