Saturday, August 13, 2011

H&M By Night: Day & Night Collection

 I come back from my holiday break, and what do I see?! 


H&M's brand new By Night collection, "Day & Night"!!!!!!!

I have lusted over every By Night collection H&M has released (and also blogged about it), but I've got to say this one is the best one so far! Pure LOVE! I seriously want everything!
Hopefully I can check them out in store sometime next week! :)

 This dress - WANT! It's just so cute and girly, and I love the low cut and the black belt detail, it's super chic!
 These two dresses are very femme fatal! The leather bits & corset detailing just make it so sexy! I especially love the black, a girl can never have enough little black dresses!
 This white lace detail dress reminds me of one they released as a part of their Conscious Collection not long ago. I'm definitely not crazy about it, but I do love it still! It's very summery, and very elegant.
 Not too fond of these two, they are definitely a classic, but I just hate the ruched material. NEXT!
 I would totally get this beautiful maxi dress, but I have 3 black ones already, and they are all very similar, so I definitely won't be buying this one.

The bows are too cute, but the cut & style - not so much. These kind of dresses don't do any good for my figure!
This bow detailed dress is much cuter in my opinion, I love the black & the nude together. Definitely another classic which you can always wear for any occasion!
And here comes my absolute favorite from the new collection - Of course I saved the best til last!
This amazing frill & mesh detail top. I fell in love with it the moment I first saw it. 
I can just see me wearing this all day long! It's totally me! 
I hope it looks just as nice on as it does on the pictures!



Here are all the items from the collection:
So - The chunky gold bracelet, the leather leggings, the gold necklace, the sheer creamy pink frilly dress at the top and of course the mesh detail top - TOTALLY WANT! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...