Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bright Oversized Clutches

Good morning everyone!
After my post on the Furla Candy Bags, I really felt the need to do a post on another colourful item, this time - bright, bold clutches!

The truth is, I'm not really into colour, I'm very fond of my blacks & whites, but I've definitely given into this current craze that is trending right now!
If you don't wear much colour like me, and want to spice your look up a little, these colourful cluthes are a must! Or if you want to try your hand at colour blocking, perhaps! Mixing & matching all kinds of colours is very fashionable right now. 

What I'm trying to decide on is which colour I should get. It's definitely going to be big, and colourful, but I just can't make my mind up! I especially love the envelope style ones, so chic!
I was thinking either a hot pink, which is so me! Or the yellow. I don't know, but the yellow just got me. I can honestly say I own nothing yellow, so I think maybe it's time to make some changes!
Or maybe both?!
Oh Gosh, just watch me, I'm going to end up buying all the colours in the end. It always happens... Amy, control yourself! You don't need one in every colour. I repeat - You don't need one in every colour...


The Kardashian sisters have also been spotted with yellow accessories.
I think their hair and skintone definitely go with the yellow. I'm really loving all of them!
I have wanted a big bright lemon yellow bag for so long now! I have my eyes on one right now, hopefully I will be able to get my hands on it, with some help from my good friend Janet. It's not a Birkin, but similar to it. Shh, it's a secret until I make my purchase though!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I feel like I'm carrying my wallet or a purse if I wear a small clutch! For a party I love it, but otherwise big big big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this funny colours are amazing, i think the bigger clutches are better.. i always have a lot of things in my bag.. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...