Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I Wore Today #10

Hello dearest bloggers! :)
Last night I had a lot of fun again! Weekends are so exciting! Except for Sundays... I never go anywhere on Sundays to be honest, it's all about cooking and baking for me, and just watching movies all day!

Anyway, yesterday before work, I went to meet with some friends at the Lounge, ah it was full of lovely people! I met with one of my friends who is a photographer and he took some cool shots of me and my friends nails and rings, bags, accessories, things like that! Can't wait to see them! We are shooting a promo video for the Lounge sometime next week too, so I'm super excited like always! It's such a great experience and a lot of fun and laughter. 
I'll probably post them on here too!

About the outfit I picked: I decided to go PINK this time! I love pink, and it's definitely one of my favorite colours, beside black & white of course. 
I chose a neon pink basic shirt with a black blazer with sharp shoulder detailing, black pants and a darker bright pink bag to spice it up a little, and of course some bling - a crystal teddy bear necklace and a skull ring + my usual watch! 
I would usually go for a black bag, if I'm wearing bright colours, but I just couldn't stop myself this time, and I think it turned out great!

You might also remember this bag from one of my earlier posts. It was originally my mom's, but we swapped - her gorgeous pink one for my red one. 
I think red is more mature, so it definitely suits her more, but of course we still borrow off each other all the time, so you might see me wearing it in the future! 
Haha, I always catch her stealing (borrowing) my shoes and accessories, but I don't mind, because I know she's a little fashionista at heart too, just like me! :)

Sequin Trim Blazer: H&M
Neon Pink Shirt: H&M
Black Pants: Tally Weijl
Bracelets: New Yorker
Skull Ring: Christmas Present
Teddy Bear Necklace: From Australia

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...