Friday, July 22, 2011

Nails my way! #9

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! Check out this bling Barbie design! 


This style was inspired by my previous nails, except this one is much more colourful and girly!

I'm planning on having these very same nails in all kinds of colour in the future, they're just so pretty and fun, with the glitter and the rhinestones!
Weird thing happened with them though, I've been out in the sun so much lately, I realized that the pink has faded into a much lighter, baby pink! But it looks pretty either way.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...