Thursday, July 7, 2011

Double Platform Love

I bought these amazing silver-detail double platform heels while on a shopping spree with my mom & a good friend of mine about 2 weeks ago. I knew I had to have it the moment I first saw it!
I felt a bit bad though, because my friend wanted it as well, but it was only available in my size...


They kind of remind me of Gianmarco Lorenzi's signature double platform designs, minus the bling of course!
But come to think of it, I might deck mine out with crystals when I have some more time! 
I've been doing a lot of DIY projects lately, so I'll have to finish those first, but I can just see it already - it will look amazing! You can never have enough bling!

2 comments:

  1. those are absolutely gorgeous, where did you get them ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got them at a local store here where I live. I'm obsessed with them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...