Friday, June 17, 2011

What I Wore Today #3

Hi there! Just a quick update!
So today I had to run out to the city to do some things and of course grab a few scoops of ice cream along the way, like always! 
I chose to wear this cute summer dress, which I'm actually wearing as a top, with this wide belt, leggings, and silver glitter heels. I didn't really like it as a dress to be honest, I got it in an XS, and it still looked a bit baggy and just not right!
If you like it. you can probably find it at your local H&M store, in ours it was priced down to an unbeliavable $8!!! I didn't even try it on, that's how ridiculously cheap that is. I was about to pay at the counter when I spotted it, so I quickly grabbed one and I don't regret it one bit! It's great for everyday wear.
You can also find it online here! Available in 6 colours, if I remember correctly.

Dress: H&M
Belt: Valley Girl
Necklace: H&M Divided
Leggings: Tally Weijl
Heels: Local shop

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...