Friday, June 17, 2011

Nails my way! #7


So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 3-4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past!
Check out these cute Tiffany & Co. inspired design!



As I said above, this look was inspired by Tiffany & Co. I just wanted something different from my usual nails, which are almost always pink, or a neutral colour, like black or white.
I've never really worn similar colours to this, and I'm not really a huge fan of this colour either, I just feel like it's not really me... but I have to say they turned out really pretty, and I'm glad I gave into this whole turqouisy feel! :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...