Thursday, June 9, 2011

Nails my way! #6

So I have become a huge fan of gel nails, and I have to say I'm crazy addicted to them! I have tried out several styles, but I just have so many more in my mind that I want to do! They are just amazing, last ages, up to 4 weeks to be exact, don't chip, fade, break, etc. I am simply in love with them.

I will be doing a post on each of the different styles I've had in the past! Check out this colour-changing pink leopard design!


This pink leopard design wasn't exactly "planned", they were very last-minute to be honest, but I guess I liked the outcome. It was created with a colour-changing base gel, it went from the colour you see on the picture (natural) to a darker mid-pink! I wish I took picture of that too, it was insane! It changed colours due to the heat, so when the sun shined on my nails they immediately started shifting colours! So cool! Only thing that bothered me was that it clashed with a lot of my outfits. To me, that was a bit messy, especially since I'm such a perfectionist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...